In house training for elementary school teachers for attitude assessment in Katingan regency
Pedagogic competencies inherent in the teaching profession are conducting assessment and evaluation of learning processes and outcomes and utilizing the results of assessment and evaluation for the benefit of learning. The teacher competency formulation above explains that in addition to carrying out their obligations as teachers, elementary school teachers must also conduct learning assessments. Attitude assessment in Indonesia based on the 2013 curriculum is carried out through observation, self-assessment, and peer assessment techniques using instruments in the form of a checklist or rating scale equipped with a rubric, while the journal method is in the form of notes. It is hoped that the assessment of student attitudes can be fulfilled through every technique applied by the teacher. Improvements for the assessment of learning outcomes were implemented again, related to attitude assessment which obliged teachers to do the main focus of assessment with observation techniques that were equipped with instruments so that it became valid evidence and the final result was described as the main indicator for aspects of attitude that must be observed and could be developed in accordance with needs and material taught. The observation instrument made must include indicators of the observed attitude accompanied by observation time.
Keywords: in house training, attitude, assessment, teacher, competency
Olberto, Holten Sion, Abdul Rahman Azahari, Joni Bungai, Netto W.S. Rahan, Yetrie Ludang. In house training for elementary school teachers for attitude assessment in Katingan regency. Acta Scientiae et Intellectus, 6(1)2020, 94-106.
- Danim, S., 2002. Menjadi Peneliti Kualitatif. Bandung: Penerbit Pustaka Setia.
- Depdiknas, 2003. Undang-Undang Sistem Pendidikan Nasional Nomor 20 tahun 2003. Jakarta: Depdiknas.
- Depdiknas, 2015. Undang-Undang Nomor 14 Tahun 2015 tentang Guru dan Dosen. Jakarta: Depdiknas.
- Halee Goff, 2019. Student stress, coping skills, and school interventions: A literature review. Acta Scientiae et Intellectus, 5(2).
- Kementrian Pendidikan dan Kebudayaan, 2014. Manajemen Implementasi Kurikulum 2013, Pusat Pengembangan Tenaga Kependidikan Badan Pengembangan Sumber Daya Manusia Pendidikan dan Kebudayaan dan Penjaminan Mutu Pendidikan.
- Ludang, Y., (2010). A brief review on the role of community to lessen the rate of global warming. Middle East Journal of Scientific Research, 6(1): 69-75.
- Ludang, Y.S. Mangkoedihardjo, W. Hadi, S. Jarias, (2011). Biodiversity of city phytostructure by incorporating indigenous knowledge for the city of Palangka Raya, Indonesia. International Journal of Academic Research, 3(6): 289-292.
- Mulyasa, E., 2019. Standar Kompetensi dan Sertifikasi Guru. Bandung: Penerbit PT. Remaja Rosdakarya.
- Sion, H., (2016). Hubungan antara Komitmen dan Kepuasan Kerja Guru dengan Performans Mengajar Guru SDN di Daerah Terpencil. Jurnal Ilmu Pendidikan, 13(1): 51-55.