Comparison of elementary school student learning outcomes between urban and rural environment
Students with urban and rural social backgrounds, who are in the same educational institution, elementary school, allow students to show different learning outcomes. This is due to the influence of their respective social behavior and habits, in their social implications. Students with urban social backgrounds seen from a more advanced social, economic and cultural life, with the complete facilities provided, are very supportive of the student learning process, this is illustrated from everyday life. Meanwhile, rural social life that appears to be routine habits, simple social actions, and lack of knowledge of technology and other supporting facilities for progress; therefore, the attitude of passively accepting the state of nature is still evident. Such conditions, which geographically within the scope of their regional boundaries, in different social institutions, need proper attention and management, so that they can have the opportunity to advance together.
Keywords: elementary school, student, urban, rural, outcomes
Nekopely, Yetrie Ludang, Holten Sion, Wawan Kartiwa, Vera Amelia, U.Z. Mikdar. Comparison of elementary school student learning outcomes between urban and rural environment. Acta Scientiae et Intellectus, 7(2)2021, 7-19.
- Amri Sofan (2013). Pengembangan & Model Pembelajaran Dalam Kurikulum 2013. Jakarta: PT. Prestasi Pustakakarya.
- Djamarah Syaiful (2012). Prestasi Belajar dan Kompetensi Guru. Surabaya: Usaha Nasional.
- Firman (2000). Penilaian Hasil Belajar dalam Pengajaran Kimia. Bandung: JurusanPendidikan Kimia FPMIPA UPI.
- Fitriani (2013). Studi Perbandingan Prestasi Belajar antara siswa yang berlatar belakang sosial Kota dengan Desa pada Madrasah Tsanawiyah (Mts)Manbaul Ulum Kertak Hanyar. Skripsi. IAIN Antasari.
- Law of the Republic of Indonesia No. 20 of 2003, concerning the National Education System.
- Ludang, Y. (2010). A brief review on the role of community to lessen the rate of global warming. Middle East Journal of Scientific Research, 6(1): 69-75.
- Ludang, Y.S. Mangkoedihardjo, W. Hadi, S. Jarias (2011). Biodiversity of city phytostructure by incorporating indigenous knowledge for the city of Palangka Raya, Indonesia. International Journal of Academic Research, 3(6): 289-292.
- Nurdyansyah, N., & Fahyuni, E.F. (2016). Inovasi Model Pembelajaran Sesuai Kurikulum 2013. Sidoarjo: Nizamia learning center.
- Sion, H. (2016). Hubungan antara Komitmen dan Kepuasan Kerja Guru dengan Performans Mengajar Guru Sekolah Dasar di Daerah Terpencil. Jurnal Ilmu Pendidikan, 13(1): 51-55.