Traditional market management development strategy in Palangka Raya
The important function of traditional markets, apart from being the estuary of the local people's products, is also a very meaningful job for the community. The system changed to regional autonomy, with almost one hundred percent of all decisions regarding licensing being the authority of the regional leadership. Traditional markets with all their traditions need to be maintained, but along with the current cultural developments, people have begun to shift and switch to modern markets so that traditional markets do not only face competition between traditional markets but also modern markets, thus making the current conditions of traditional markets increasingly threatened. Therefore, it is necessary to develop a traditional market strategy for its sustainability.
Keywords: traditional market, management, development, strategy
Zainal Arifin, Tonich Uda, Dehen Erang, Eddy Lion, Sri Rohaetin, Rinto Alexandro. Traditional market management development strategy in Palangka Raya. Acta Scientiae et Intellectus, 7(2)2021, 230-237.
- Hati, P., Yetrie Ludang, Firlianty, Wahyu Edy Setiawan, Kusnida Indrajaya, Luluk Tri Harinie (2021). Community empowerment for Putra Fisherman group, East Kotawaringin Regency - a theoretical approach. Acta Scientiae et Intellectus, 7(1): 43-53.
- Naya, I.K., Yetrie Ludang, Kusnida Indrajaya, Wahyu Edy Setiawan, Herianto, Soaloon Sinaga (2021). Local empowerment approach in processing coconut shell waste in Sebamban Village, East Kotawaringin Regency. Acta Scientiae et Intellectus, 7(1): 23-31.
- Ningsih, T., Bambang Mantikei, Yetrie Ludang (2020). Effect of Management Improvement on Employee Performance in the Quality Assurance Institution of Central Kalimantan Province. Acta Scientiae et Intellectus, 6(3): 167-184.
- PP112 (2007). Salinan Peraturan Presiden Nomor 112 Tahun 2007 Tentang Penataan dan Pembinaan Pasar Tradisional, Pusat Perbelanjaan dan Toko Modern, 2019. https://bit.ly/3hVksRW. Accessed on 10 Desember 2020.
- Purnama, M.I., Yetrie Ludang, Misrita, Dehen Erang, Sri Rohaetin, Saputera (2021). Decision making on Dayak Ngaju Batik's typical spot Yarn process and products. Acta Scientiae et Intellectus, 7(1): 14-22.
- UU7 (2014). Salinan Undang-Undang Nomor 07 Tahun 2014 Tentang Perdagangan. 2019: https://bit.ly/3ycAz3n Accessed on 01 Maret 2020.
- WooCara (2014). Pengertian Pasar, Jenis-Jenis Pasar, dan Fungsi Pasar, Lengkap! https://bit.ly/3hXHo2K Accessed on 05 Januari 2019.