Contributions of incorporated companies in business producing sports products to Turkish sports organization education literature in late Ottoman Empire and early Turkish Republic period
In the late Ottoman Empire and the early Republic of Turkey period, the opinions about the structuring of sports organizations and enterprises producing sports products, which were put forward due to the lack of documentation and settled in the Turkish Sports Organization course literature, are still valid today. For this reason, our study aims to analyze these opinions placed in the literature in the light of newly emerging documents and to reveal the situation. The method of our study is historical-comparative research. As a result of our work; both in the late Ottoman Empire and the early Republic of Turkey, not only by the state administration of sports products are manufactured at the same time by the privately incorporated company. This information should be added to the Turkish Sports Organization literature. In this way, the literature of the Turkish Sports Organization will be enriched and new researches will be paved the way for new researches in this field.
Keywords: Sports Enterprises in the Ottoman Empire, Sports Enterprises in the Republic of Turkey, Turkish Sports Organization Training
Abdurrahman Kepoglu, Mehmet Bayansalduz. Contributions of incorporated companies in business producing sports products to Turkish sports organization education literature in late Ottoman Empire and early Turkish Republic period. Acta Scientiae et Intellectus, 7(2)2021, 86-94.
- Kepoglu, A. (2013). Impact of The Pricing Factor in the Free Market Economy Implemented in Turkey on The Development of Private Sports Enterprises. International Journal of Academic Research, Vol.5., No.5. Part B, DOI: 10.7813/2075-4124.2013/5-5/B.74 473-481, September.
- Balci R., Sirma I. (2012). Ministry of Trade and Agriculture, Ottoman Joint Stock Companies in Memalik-i Osmaniye, Istanbul Chamber of Commerce, Economic Social History Publications, Altinoluk Broadcast Industry Inc.Istanbul.
- Fisek, K. (1985). 100 Question in Turkey Sports History (History of Sports), Istanbul 1985.
- Sunay, H. An Analytical Perspective on Turkish Sports Policy. Ankara University School of Physical Education and Sports, Spormetre Physical Education and Sport Sciences Journal, Vol; I, Issue; 1, pp.39-42, September 2003, Ankara.
- Sumer, R. (1990). Turkey Historical Development of Sport Management and Sports Democracy (3rd edition). Ankara: Guven Bookstore.
- Dogu, G., Kesim, U., Sivrikaya, O. (2002). Duties of Municipalities Related to Sports: The Case of Duzce Municipality. Journal of Contemporary Local Administrations, Volume 11, Issue 2 April, p. 89-106.
- Dogar, Y. (1994). Decentralization Trends in Turkish Sports Management, M.U. Institute of Health Sciences, Unpublished Doctorate Thesis, Istanbul.
- Kirsan, N. (1938). A General View of Our Sports Organization Before the Physical Education Law, B.T.U.D. Yay., Issue: 1, Ankara.
- SPORTS TOTO (1968) in Turkey and Short Sport Organization to spend the Phase B r Glance, Directorate of Spor Toto Organization Publication No: 2, Ankara.
- Gok Y., H. Sunay. Turkey and France Implemented in Sport Management comparison in terms of the Public Administration. Spormetr Journal of Physical Education and Sport Sciences, VIII (1), 7-16. 2010.
- Ozsoy, S. Goral, K., Tabuk, M.E, Sadik, R., Gulay, O., BOZ, H. (2014). Comparison of the Organizations Constituting the Turkish Sports Management in the Historical Development Process in Terms of Purpose and Structure Dimensions, Ataturk University Journal of Physical Education and Sports Sciences Vol: 16, Number: 2 p.9-30, Erzurum.
- Neuman W.L. (2006). Social Research Methods Quantitative and Qualitative Approaches (translated by Sedef Ozge), Volume 2, Publishing Room, Istanbul.