Teacher readiness in online learning for Palangka elementary school
This study aims to determine the level of teacher readiness in using the internet as an online learning medium in Palangka elementary school, Palangka Raya City. This research is a quantitative descriptive study with a population of 113 teachers at the school with a total sample of 57 teachers. Data collection was carried out by means of a questionnaire. The collected data were analyzed descriptively with a simple statistical formula and then described with the help of the calculation of the results of the questionnaire analysis in the form of a percentage. The results showed that the readiness of teachers in using the internet as an online learning medium had a high level of readiness at 39%, medium 49% and 12% low. In the indicator of teacher knowledge about the use of online learning applications in the high category 51% and 49% medium. Indicators of the ability of teachers to use applications in the high category 31%, 53% medium, and 16% low. The indicator of teacher skills using applications in online learning is 23% high, 65% medium, and 12% low. Based on the results of the study, it can be concluded that teachers in Palangka elementary school are ready to use applications as online learning media.
Keywords: readiness, teacher, online, learning, indicator
Sri Endang Mugi Rahayu. Teacher readiness in online learning for Palangka elementary school. Acta Scientiae et Intellectus, 6(4)2020, 221-227.
- Gusty, dkk. (2020). Belajar Mandiri: Pembelajaran Online di Tengah Pandemi COVID-19. Medan: Yayasan Kita Menulis.
- Hermawan, Iwan. (2019). Metode Penelitian Pendidikan. Jawa Barat: Hidayatul Quran Kuningan.
- Indrawan, dkk. (2020). Guru Profesional. Jawa Tengah: Lakeisha.
- Ramadhani, dkk. (2020). Platform Asesmen untuk Pembelajaran Online. Medan: Yayasan Kita Menulis.
- Sudarsana, dkk. (2020). COVID-19: Perspektif Pendidikan. Medan: Yayasan Kita Menulis.
- Sudiran, dkk. (2020). Membangun Optimisme Meretas Kehidupan Baru dalam Dunia Pendidikan. Malang: UMM Press.
- Wijaya, David. (2019). Manajemen Pendidikan Inklusif Sekolah Dasar. Jakarta: Kencana.
- Yuliani, dkk. (2020). Pembelajaran Online untuk Pendidikan: Teori dan Penerapan. Medan: Yayasan Kita Menulis.
- Yusuf, Muri (2017). Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif Kualitatif dan Penelitian Gabungan. Jakarta: Kencana.