The role of internet technology in supporting e-educational services marketing
This paper aims to spot, examine and analyze the role of the net that it plays within the field of selling e-learning services, and it's thought-about the most goal moreover as sub-goals, that are to spot the newest trendy developments of the net within the field of e-learning selling and also the use of electronic applications and portals to boost its potency and develop education. In addition to knowing the difficulties that hinders the role of the net to hold out its tasks in selling of e-learning in governmental and personal academic establishments.
In order to attain the objectives of the paper, the scientist used the survey study approach to deal with the matter. Therefore, strengths and weaknesses are highlighted in a very variety of previous Arab and foreign studies in order that this study will like. The study processed the importance of the role that net technology plays within the field of selling e-learning services. Among the foremost necessary findings of the study is that the necessity of spreading electronic awareness, and make virtual categories through the net and quarterly tests to activate the employment of electronic portals, and also the would like for academic establishments tries to extend the effectiveness of their advertisements via the net as a primary step to achieving varied selling goals. Also, the requirement to open house for youth energies for the needs of e-learning of all age teams moreover because the proposal to conduct additional studies on the net and counsel trendy ways of developing programs and applications.
Finally, the study conferred a group of recommendations, the foremost necessary of that is that organizations and academic establishments ought to specialize in being perennial in most of their advertising campaigns so as to consolidate this with shoppers and have a decent representation. they will use these impressions as keywords in search engines to extend the effectiveness and unfold of their ads. the fabric challenges are among the foremost necessary challenges facing e-learning, that contribute greatly to the issue of applying e-learning altogether academic sectors and fields. Therefore, incentives or awards ought to be allotted to people United Nations agency use e-learning and work on inventing new easy-to-use applications, not solely financially however virtuously, like asserting the simplest worker monthly.
Keywords: Internet, e-learning, electronic platforms, service selling, e-marketing, electronic services, electronic portals
Maram Saleh Miralem. The role of internet technology in supporting e-educational services marketing. Acta Scientiae et Intellectus, 6(4)2020, 63-81.
- Ahmed, Ahmed Busif Hafez (2019). The effect of using electronic curricula on the attitudes of students of general education schools in the United Arab Emirates towards Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid's initiative for smart learning. Journal of the Arab Center for Research and Studies in Library and Information Sciences: The Arab Center for Research and Studies in Library and Information Sciences, Volume 6, Issue 11, 103-150. Retrieved from http://search.mandumah.com/Record/944430
- Abdel-Rahman, Doha, Khaled (2019). The importance of information and communication technologies and their impact on e-learning: an applied study in the institutes and colleges of the Northern Technical University / Kirkuk Governorate. AL-Dananeer, 1(16), 427-454.
- Vetrova, E.A., Kabanova, E.E., Medvedeva, N.V., & Jukova, E.E. (2019). Management of Educational Services Promotion in the Field of Higher Education (the Example of “Russian State Social University”). European Journal of Contemporary Education, 8, 370-377. https://doi-org.sdl.idm.oclc.org/10.13187/ejced.2019.2.370.
- Shalali, Al-Taher Hussam al-Din; Grouse, hope; Fagran, Rashid (2019). Adopting marketing ethics and its impact on the effectiveness of commercial advertising on the Internet. Journal of Al-Quds Open University for Administrative and Economic Research, Mag (4) -P (11), 87-98.
- Latifa, Mahdi (2018). The role of marketing intelligence in e-learning management. Finance & Business Economies Review, 7, 149-167.
- Pavolic, D., & Petrovic, Z.S. (2017). Potentials and Limitations of the Internet Use in the Learning Process. Bulgarian Journal of Science & Education Policy, 11 (2), 220-232.
- Erythema, Ala; Sarhan, Emad (2015). Knowledge management proposal to build a real environment for e-learning. Al-Manara Journal for Research and Studies. M. (21) A.A. (2).
- High, bobah; Cortel, Fred (2011). The role of the Internet in the field of service marketing, a case study of the telecommunications sector (Master Thesis, Faculty of Economic Sciences and Facilitation Sciences, University of Mentouri, Constantine, Algeria). Retrieved from https://bu.umc.edu.dz/theses/economie/ABOU3579.pdf
- Kumar, Anil (2010) Evolving Roles of Library & Information Centers in E-Learning Environment Meeting: Knowledge Management, Continuing Professional Development and Workplace Learning with Information.
- Technology WORLD LIBRARY AND INFORMATION CONGRESS: 76TH IFLA GENERAL CONFERENCE AND ASSEMBLY 10-15 August 2010.
- Radi, Muhammad Hamid; Ibrahim, Ali Jihad (2010). The reality of marketing the quality of educational services (an applied study at Al-Maamoun College / University). Journal of Management and Economics. Pp. 85. 36-111.