Model-based green management with balanced scorecard perspective for cooperatives
The purpose of this research is to know the influence of balanced scorecard (BSC) variable based Green Management which sustainable and synergized with Structural Equation Modelling (SEM) as a means of planning future strategy in business process. This study uses a Likert scale with 100 samples for using maximum likelihood estimation technique to formulate 6 hypotheses based on the BSC perspective, excellence Green Management. The results showed 4 significant variables and 2 not significant variables, learning variable (X1) is not significant to Internal Business Process (Y1) and Green Management (Y4) is not significant to Sustainable Competitive Advantage (Y6) with mathematics model equations as follows Y5 = 0.07 X1 + 0.15 X2, the process of mathematical equations through three processes namely measurement, structural and modification.
Keywords: Balanced Scorecard, Structural Equation Modelling, Green Management, Sustainable Competitive Advantage
Mohammad Rachman Waluyo, Fourry Handoko, Prima Vitasari. Model-based green management with balanced scorecard perspective for cooperatives. Acta Scientiae et Intellectus, 3(1)2017, 59-70.
- Kaplan, R.S., R.D. Norton, 1996b. Using the Balanced Scorecard as a Strategic Management System, Harvard Business Review, pp.75-85.
- Grigoroudis. E, Orfanoudaki E, Zopounidis C, Strategic Performance Measurement in a Healthcare Organisation: A multiple Criteria Approach Based on Balanced Scorecard, Omega40 (1), 2012, pp. 104-119.
- Huang. H-C. Designing a Knowledge-Based System for Strategic Planning: A Balanced Scorecard Perspective, Expert Systems with Applications36 (1), 2009, pp. 209-218.
- Johnson H.T, Kaplan R.S, Relevance Lost, The Rise and Fall of Management Accounting. Harvard Business School Press, Boston, MA.1987
- Martinsons M, Davison, R, Tse. D, The Balanced Scorecard: a Foundation For The Strategic Management of Information Systems, Decision Support Systems 25 (1), 1999, pp. 25-36.
- Bhattacharya A, Priyabrata Mohapatra, Vikas Kumar, Prasanta Kumar Dey, Malcolm Brady, Manoj Kumar Tiwari & Nudurupati Sai S, Green Supply Chain Performance Measurement Using.
- Butler. A, Letza, S.R, Neale, B. Linking The Balanced Scorecard to Strategy, Long Range Planning 30 (2), 1997, pp. 242-253.
- Chen F-H, Hsu T-S, Tzeng G-H, A Balanced Scorecard Approach To Establish a Performance Evaluation And Relationship Model For Hot Spring Hotels Based On a Hybrid MCDM Model Combining DEMATEL and ANP, International Journal of Hospitality Management, 30 (4), 2011, pp. 908–932
- Ken Ogat, Gary Spraakman, 2014. Beyond Control: Using the Balanced Scorecard to Change Culture and Implement Strategy, Canadian Academic Accounting Association (CAAA) Annual Conference, pp.1-50.
- Tabachnick, B. G., & Fidell, L.S (1996). Using Multivariate Statistics (Third ed). New York: Harpoer Collings College Publishers.
- Waluyo Minto, Noer Soejipto, 2015. Case Studies in Research: Analysis on Performance Model Using Balanced Score Card, Strategic Objective and Sustainable Competitive Advantage Synergized with SEM. Australian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences, pp.229-240
- Wu H.Y, Constructing a Strategy Map for Banking Institutions With Key Performance Indicators of the Balanced Scorecard, Evaluation & Program Planning 35 (3), 2012, pp.303–320.
- Sangjae. Lee, Sung Bum Park, Gyoo Gun Lim, Using Balanced Scorecards for the Evauation of “Software-as-aService” Information & Management, 2013, pp. 553-561.
- Baggio R, Sainaghi R. Complex and Chaotic Tourism Systems: Towards a Quantitative Approach. International Journal of Contemporary Hospitality Management, 23 (6), 2011, pp. 840–861.
- Malhotra, N.K (1999), Marketing Research, Prentice Hall International, New Jarsey
- Behn, B.K, Riley R.A, Using Non-Financial Information to Predict Financial Performance: The Case of The U. S. Airline Industry, Journal of Accounting, Auditing and Finance 14, 1999, pp. 29–56. Scorecard Approach, Expert Systems with Applications 37 (8), 2010, pp. 5931–5938.