Diabetes is a danger that threatens our kids
This paper deals with the steady-state solution of the queueing system: MX/Hk /1/N with reneging in which (i) units arrive in batches of random size with the interarrival times of batches following negative exponential distribution, (ii) the batches are served in order of their arrival; and (iii) the service time distribution is hyperexponential with k branches. Recurrence relations connecting the various probabilities introduced are found. Some measures of effectiveness are deduced and some special cases are also obtained.
Keywords: queueing system: MX/Hk /1/N, hyperexponential
M.M. Badr, A.K. Zahem, G.M. Motadares, S.K. Baaqil. Diabetes is a danger that threatens our kids. Acta Scientiae et Intellectus, 1(1), 36-46.
- Abdullah Ahmed. Diabetes (diabetics in the prevention and treatment manual). Dar thought, 1984.
- Hussein, photosensitizer. "Psychological problems in children with diabetes." Psychology-Egypt p 3 (1987): 63 - 64.mstrdja of http://search.mandumah.com/Record/165179
- Abdullah, and Izz al-Din. Diabetes (present studies and prospects for the future). Dar Mars, 1994.
- Almouchi and Nahla Mohammed Abdul Hadi. "Diabetes in children." Defense (Saudi armed forces) - Saudi Arabia vol 37, p 112 (1998): 84 - 85.mstrdja of http://search.mandumah.com/Record/300075
- Abdulrahman, Hanan Ahmed and Guiding. The way for diabetics. Jeddah: King Abdulaziz University Hospital, Professor of Medicine, Diabetes and Endocrinology, board member of the Society of Friends of diabetic patients, 2002. and
- Keep faith Hosni, Inspirational Imam Abdul Aziz, and Ihab Mohammed Eid. A proposed program to alleviate anxiety in children with diabetes using play. Cairo. 2002.
- Moroccan, Shadi Fawaz, and Faisal Shaaban. Study hypoglycaemia in children after the newborn stage. Damascus. 2007.
- Salem, Mona. "Sugar in children”. Step - Egypt p 24 (2004): 30 - 31.mstrdja of http://search.mandumah.com/Record/149164
- Zest, Mohamed Najib Ahmad, and Riza Assistant Tamar. "Differences between diabetics and healthy children of both sexes in anger and depression, happiness and quality of life". The complete works of the Regional Conference for the second Psychology - Egypt Cairo: Association of psychologists, (2010): 469 - 509.mstrdja of http://search.mandumah.com/Record/84961.