Encouraging entrepreneurship program for Palangka Raya university students
The number of graduates from universities who are unemployed is quite high, this shows that there is no synergy between the world of education and the world of work. In the end everyone has to think realistically and practically. Realistic means seeing something based on the existing reality, while practical thinking means doing something that can be done at this time. When job opportunities become difficult to obtain, then if someone chooses an alternative to being an entrepreneur, it should be appreciated. But unfortunately, coaching and assistance related to one's desire to pioneer and become a successful entrepreneur does not always meet a smooth path. They face various obstacles, community members who are determined to become entrepreneurs. From field observations, complaints are often found about the difficulty of seeking assistance, either in the form of management coaching, let alone funding or capital assistance.
Keywords: entrepreneurship, student, university, program mechanism
Dewi Astia Noor, Tonich Uda, Sri Rohaetin, Yetrie Ludang, Rinto Alexandro, Firlianty. Encouraging entrepreneurship program for Palangka Raya university students. Acta Scientiae et Intellectus, 7(3)2021, 122-131.
- Astamoen, Moko P. (2008). Entrepreneurship dalam Perspektif Kondisi Bangsa Indonesia, Cetakan Kedua. Bandung: Alfabeta.
- Dikti (2012). Pedoman Program Mahasiswa Wirausaha (PMW). Tersedia pada http://belmawa.ristekdikti.go.id/dev/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/6.-Pedoman-PMW-2015.pdf (diunduh tanggal 8 Mei 2017).
- Hati, P., Yetrie Ludang, Firlianty, Wahyu Edy Setiawan, Kusnida Indrajaya, Luluk Tri Harinie (2021). Community empowerment for Putra Fisherman group, East Kotawaringin Regency - a theoretical approach. Acta Scientiae et Intellectus, 7(1): 43-53.
- Naya, I.K., Yetrie Ludang, Kusnida Indrajaya, Wahyu Edy Setiawan, Herianto, Soaloon Sinaga (2021). Local empowerment approach in processing coconut shell waste in Sebamban Village, East Kotawaringin Regency. Acta Scientiae et Intellectus, 7(1): 23-31.
- Ningsih, T., Bambang Mantikei, Yetrie Ludang (2020). Effect of Management Improvement on Employee Performance in the Quality Assurance Institution of Central Kalimantan Province. Acta Scientiae et Intellectus, 6(3): 167-184.
- Purnama, M.I., Yetrie Ludang, Misrita, Dehen Erang, Sri Rohaetin, Saputera (2021). Decision making on Dayak Ngaju Batik's typical spot Yarn process and products. Acta Scientiae et Intellectus, 7(1): 14-22.
- Saroni, Muhammad (2012). Mendidik dan Melatih Entrepreneur Muda: Membuka Kesadaran Atas pentingna Kewirausahaan Bagi Anak Didik. Jogjakarta: Ar-Ruzz Media.
- Suryana, Yusus & Katib Bayu (2010). Kewirausahaan: Pendekatan Karakteristik Wirausahawan Sukses Edisi Kedua. Jakarta: Kencana Prenada Media Group.
- Winardi (2004). Entrepreneur & Entrepreneurship. Jakarta: Kencana.